CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Bracelet

I made THIS cute candy bracelet at Halloween time using candy pumpkins and it was a big hit!  Not only was it cute, but tasty too!  So I set off this year to find the right kind of candy to make another one for Valentine's Day.

I found these gummy hearts by Sweetarts and they worked out really well!


I started by stringing the gummy hearts onto a piece of thread.  Be patient - these gummy hearts are pretty sticky and your needle will get kind of gunked up.  Just keep a wet paper towel on hand to wipe down your needle if it gets too hard to string them.



When I thought we were at the right size, I tied off the thread and tied white curling ribbon between each heart and curled it.  Cute to wear and even more fun to eat!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment