CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Wreath

I made my Fall wreath a few years ago and thought that it turned out really well.  I used a grapevine wreath as the base, then added a variety of Fall picks like fruit, leaves and berries.  Then I added a harvest colored ribbon for hanging and that was it.  I got lots of compliments on how nice it looked.  But, as I brought my wreath out of our basement storage, I thought it looked a little drab and bare this year.


Fortunately, I had some decorative touches on hand that I had purchased the year before for another project (that I never got around to) that would work perfectly to spruce up my wreath.  So, with my trusty glue gun and some bright sunflowers and leaves, my drab wreath looks much more refreshed and ready to take on this season of color!



No comments:

Post a Comment