CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rain Painting

It's another rainy day here today, and I've been waiting for just such a day to try out this really neat rain painting idea I saw a while back.  It needs to be a light rain day, as not to wash all the paint away, and today was perfect!

I set my kids up with some paint, brushes and paper.  Their directions were to paint a design on the paper, making sure to cover the entire paper in paint.


While they were beginning to dry, but were still a bit tacky, I put each of their papers on a cookie sheet and set it out in the rain.  The kids had fun watching through the window as their paintings transformed, to show the little drip drops and streams of rain.


I brought them in after 5-10 minutes to dry and this was our finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment