CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the Muddy Princess! This blog has been a long time in the making, and will continue to grow and evolve as I learn more about the blogging world, but I am so happy to be here to share my love of crafting. I enjoy getting into all kinds of crafty trouble - sewing, scrapbooking, paper crafting, painting, mod-podging, stamping, baking and more. I really love making things for my kids and for our home, as well as for gifts and celebrations. So join me on this crazy new adventure, and let's see what we come up with!


p.s. - Wondering about the blog title? My kids are my inspiration. It doesn't matter if they are a boy or a girl, big or small, they've always shown me that they can be and do anything. My son is "all boy" and loves to run wild, wrestle, and make gross sounds, but also enjoys quiet time searching for rocks or reading a favorite book. My daughter is a bit of a girly-girl who loves to play house or dress up, but at the same time would love to be digging in the biggest dirt pile she could find. You really can have the best of both worlds! Do what you love, no matter what it is, and have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment