CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Glitter Toes

Now that we are totally into flip-flop season, I wanted to share this very cute way to glam up your toenails for the summer!  Creating glitter toes is fairly simple, but the results are really pretty. 

I started by putting a clear base coat on my toenails, then sprinkling craft glitter on top.  Make sure you have a piece of paper or paper towel underneath your feet to catch the extra glitter.  Only do 1-2 toes at a time, so the glitter can stick and the polish doesn't dry too quickly.  After you have the glitter applied to all your toes, give them 5-10 minutes to dry and set up, then apply a clear top coat.  I recommend keeping one bottle of top coat just for glitter toes, since some of the glitter will stick to your brush and end up in your top coat.

I used a basic fine craft glitter and it was easy to apply.  I have almost every color of the rainbow, so I'll have to try another color soon.  Glitter toes are easy to create and really fun to wear!  What color glitter toes will you wear?



2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog! I love the glitter nail polish, it's fun and cute for summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I totally want to do glitter toes when the baby naps now!

    ReplyDelete