CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stained Glass Painting

When I taught kindergarten, one of my colleagues gave me copies of these really cute stained glass printables. I was able to find them on Kaboose.



I print them out from the site, choosing the largest size.  I have the kids paint them using watercolors, then we cut out the round shape of each picture to display. 



These always turn out so well and look so pretty!  We use these paintings in a variety of ways.
  • You can use them to top a present as a pretty tag.
  • You can hang them in the window like real stained glass.
  • You could adhere one to a piece of cardstock and frame it as a gift.
  • You could have the children paint multiples of these, and string them together to make garland.
  • If you print a smaller size, you could make them into ornaments (just cover in contact paper for more durability).
  • If you print a smaller size, you could use these as the front of a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment