CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Crayola Dry Erase Poster

I saw the neatest thing at Target today in the school clearance aisle - Crayola Dry Erase poster!


There are a couple of things that I liked about this:
* you can stick it anywhere, remove it and stick it someplace else
* it's dry erase with crayons, so no stinky smell of dry erase markers
* it has writing lines on it to help with letter practice
* it's big - 17" x 24"
* it was only $2.48


I thought this would be a great way for my daughter to practice writing her name and her letters & numbers.  It would also be helpful for my son when he's practicing his sight words (spelling and writing sentences) and doing math sentences.  It really has so many possibilities, and for the small price tag you can't go wrong!  I got two - one for the kids' work table and one to put on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. I saw these at Target a few months ago but wasnt sure I wanted to spend full price on them!
    How exciting that they are on clearance now! Do they have a lot left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Target near me had quite a few left, maybe 20-25. I was debating whether or not I might pick up a few more for my kids' teachers or for gifts.

    ReplyDelete