CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

ABC Cards - Who Won?

It's time to find out the winner of the ABC sandpaper cards! 
I assigned each comment a number as follows:

mommy2fivekidz, 1 & 2
Christina, 3 & 4
Christie, 5 & 6
Cheryl888, 7 & 8
Caroline Sugarman, 9 & 10
Meghan R., 11 & 12
Melinda, 13 & 14
our.life.with.twins, 15 & 16
SolDucky, 17 & 18
welcome to our wonderland, 19 & 20

And used random.org to pick our winner (this is the second drawing, since the first winner did not contact me).
 
 
And the winner is...
SolDucky!
 
 
Congratulations!  Please contact me at themuddyprincess@gmail.com with your name and mailing address so I can get the cards to you as soon as possible for your little one to try!

Winners have 7 days to contact me with their information for mailing out the prize.  If I do not hear from you, I will redo the drawing to choose a new winner.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment